Downloading and Installing
- Click here to start downloading Casino Australia.
From the pop-up "Save As" dialog box choose to save the file CasinoAustralia4.exe to a place on your computer where you will be able to find it. We recommend that you save the file to your Windows desktop. Once the file has downloaded, double-click on the file to automatically start the installation. Click on the "Setup" button and follow the step-by-step installation instructions.
- Installing Casino Australia with Active Setup will automatically install and launch
Upgrade Assistant. You can use Upgrade Assistant to install Casino Australia and any
game you choose.
- From the pop-up menus, select the games you wish to install by selecting "Yes".
Click on "Later" if you do not wish to install that specific game. If you
choose not to install a given game, you can install it at any time later with Upgrade Assistant.
- Once Upgrade Assistant has finished installing the games you have chosen, double-click on
the Casino Australia Online Desktop icon to start Casino Australia.
- Fill out your personal information and to choose a
user name and password. Make sure you register with your legal name (no initials) and full
mailing address. Failure to do so could result in a failed registration or locked account.
- Once registered, select Play to wager or Play for fun to enter the Real or Practice Mode of Casino Australia, respectively.